It has been just over a week since I was able to attend my first professional drifting competition at Drift Atlanta. In the weeks leading up to the event I spent a considerable amount of time watching FormulaD videos and on the Formula Drift Web site so that when I arrived I would have some idea of what was going on. In the end, the time spent researching was well worth it because when I got to Road Atlanta on Friday afternoon I had a pretty good idea of some basics to watch for.
Follow Us On The Web!
- Tony Pittman on The First Road Atlanta Runoffs
- Tom Miller on 5 Reasons I Love Road Atlanta
- Geoffrey Hermel on GRAND-AM comes to Road Atlanta – A Fan’s Perspective
- Turborat on GRAND-AM comes to Road Atlanta – A Fan’s Perspective
- Scott Davis on GRAND-AM comes to Road Atlanta – A Fan’s Perspective